Below are the roles which we require to help us further our ambitions. If you feel like you can contribute to a growing team then please do not hesitate to contact; firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title – Project Design Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with huge amounts of opportunity for growth and progression within this role. We are an engineering business based in Liverpool who operates nationally. We do a considerable amount of works in automotive/food plants across the country and are looking for a project engineer on a contract or permanent basis.
Our company now seeks a Project Design Engineer. The company is looking for an ambitious individual with 4-6 years in industry, with a broad spectrum of experience across many disciplines.
The company are looking to develop their client base and require an individual to contribute to this as their focus. The successful candidate will work as part of a small team in order to build such client base and develop the company. As such the candidate must be forward thinking with the capability to develop relationships with clients, create concepts, a design layout and then further on to production and delivery. There will also be a strong project element to the role where you will be expected to liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the project runs efficiently.
The company is looking for a Project Design Engineer with the following experience:
- HND in Engineering
- AutoCAD 2d and 3D Skills (Any Software Considered)
- Capable of producing fabrication drawings
- Structural and Automotive industry experience would be very advantageous.
- Ability to drive projects, from cradle to grave, follow process, development with budget control
- An innovative forward looking individual with a “can do attitude”
- Excellent communicator, verbal & written
- Detail focused individual
- Team player
- Paid Weekly
- £37,000 per annum salary
- Performance Bonuses (If you contribute significantly to company growth compared to previous years that then this will lead to excellent benefits).
- Recognition of achievements consistently
- 20 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
If you do not wish to be another number and be an important factor in both your growth and the growth of the company then please apply.